Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yeah trouble is a friend of mine

I haven't written in quite a while.
Well I am still alive - applause yes, no, maybe.
Anyway I guess a lot has been happening.
I have to go to Centrelink tomorrow to 
finalize my payment stuff.
I'll probably have to call my GP to get  
a referral to see a counsellor or something.
*shrugs*

I'm honestly not in a huge hurry to do that.
I do need some money though - I'd like it 
if my parent's could loan me some -
all I'd have to do is ask I guess.

I've been playing online games a lot lately
& it's really quite nice, to have the time to enjoy
these silly little things.

I was very sick last night - 
it almost came to us calling an ambulance
because the pain was unbearable.
I know I should get that looked into.
To be honest all these years I thought it was indigestion.
It only happens when I eat more than I should.
I know that sounds stupid - but it's true.
Maybe I really do have something wrong with me?

Anyway I'm a bit stressed about the bills.
Mobile, Home Phone, Electricity
& then there's that unpaid rent money.
It's all pretty scary I guess.
I hope things get sorted.

Eek

x


1 comment:

  1. oh dear... it gets harder as we age! hey but think about it... it's our chance to develope into better people!!

    i really wish you good luck on your well being!

    and i think for some reason... every college people... tend to have like some kinda medical problems O_o i get serious headaches.. form time to time... my best friend has problems that come and go with her stomach.. hehe.. your'e not alone :}

    ReplyDelete