Monday, March 23, 2009

This week or last week I don't really care about it anymore

Monday, what usually is the start of a work week
is now the start of something else.
I quit my job - it was making me far too miserable.
That was my decision & I am okay with it.

I have not been feeling so well &
that's a bit frustrating to be honest.
Every morning I wake up I'm faced with other's expectations.
When in all honesty I just want to be asleep.
I would love to be in some sort of hibernation.

Oh the things I would miss though.
Speaking of, yesterday I met my two day old
niece, little Layla Autumn.
She is so tiny & she is just utterly breathtaking.
The whole thing is overwhelming when you think about it.
I felt confident with her though.
I'm not good with babies, having no younger siblings
or extended family - it's hard to get that sort of practice.

That's the only news really.
I'm not sure what's expected of me today.
I just want to scream & hide.
I don't feel like I am myself.
I zone out & I get tired way too easily.

I do not enjoy waking up much lately.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment