Monday, March 9, 2009

1 2 3 4, tell me that you love me more

I am looking @ puppies!
To be precise, german shepherd puppies!
They are so adorable! *CUTE ALERT* lol
I want one - oh it'd be my bestest friend
& we'd go on a million adventures.
The dog, the girl & I!
Yes!

Well this week I'm hoping we get off to the movies.
Friday the 13th is coming out.
I enjoyed the classics, well a few of the classics
so I'm looking forward to seeing it
& picking up a chicken curry.
I am totally obsessed with chicken curry.
Shhh

I'm already in bed - 
I'm feeling a little better about things lately.
I'm not sure why - I think because I don't feel stuck.
I had some looks @ some other jobs 
& I didn't feel bad about it.
it's nice to be in a comfortable position
to check out other opportunities, you know.

Today was spent day dreaming about what
one would do with $95 million dollars.
It's an extravagant amount of money - 
the amount pretty unnecessary although
it was today's topic of conversation.

I didn't stray from my usual wants.
Get a house - get the best 5 door black Yaris
& quit my job & get a puppy!! 

I have reachable wants really,
with money I could have them straight away.

I'm off to cuddle the girl.
Lame I know.

Oh before I go,
Feist's 1 2 3 4 puts me in the
best mood ever! Remember that.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment