Thursday, March 12, 2009

Each second numbs the pain

I have sunken into a song 
but while it's easy to feed
off the sombre tone - 
there is an upbeat.

It actually is really quite nurturing,
like a warm hug.
Nothing compared to the hugs from my girl.
They are mine & I feel mine only.

The weekend is looming
& this one is especially special.
No real reason why - but I want it that badly.

I'm listening to music on iTunes.
It reminds me of when I would sit
in front of my stereo & blast my music up.
It just would help with however I was feeling @ the time.

After I outgrew my stereo I moved up w/ technology
& I would disappear for hours listening to music on Winamp
& eventually here I am with iTunes.

My point is music still makes up a huge part of me
& it's a fantastic way to deal with everything.
So if I'm in my car - I am ALWAYS singing to my iPod.

I feel a little relieved now actually,
thank you very much music.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment