Tuesday, March 10, 2009

They're gonna eat me alive

An improvement over years & 
a somewhat bold statement
left out in the open - dead air couldn't appreciate
before it was almost suddenly displaced.
No time to linger.

The wrong person to try to talk with.
There are not many people I can talk with.
I want to talk to my brother - 
no I just think I should want to.
I don't want to say a word to any person.

I secretly am hoping this is just 
from over-exaggerated levels of estrogen.

"Help, I'm alive"

There has to be something else.
Something to make the long days seem bearable.
There isn't - everything is just prolonged.
I think the start of my long week - 
Friday night late shopping in the city
I will visit JB HI FI
in the hopes they have
all the CDs I remember they used to have.

Spill Canvas, Metric.
I need these songs right fucking now.

I am just a girl who needs her music.
Without it - I feel exceptionally sad.
Miserable is not a good look.

"Help, I'm alive!"


2 comments: