Saturday, April 4, 2009

There's no fear when I'm in my room

What is with google taking over blogger & youtube?
Not taking over - but signing in w/ the one password etc.
It's getting a little annoying. So annoying that I can't log onto my youtube account
& I just had a lot of trouble getting into my blogger.
Obviously I got in because here I am writing,
but annoying much.

Well not much to update on.
I feel all over the place to be honest.
Right now I'm focusing on updating my iPod.
Which I've been doing for several hours now.
When the iPod is complete where can I go to listen to it?
Maybe Amber will be up for a drive? Doubtful.

I love the girl & I do feel less stressed thanks
& anybody following, I obviously did forgive her.
I hope that my work fills in that form & sends it back to me
before the 9th. Eek. I hate stressing.
I'm not very good at handling any kinds of stress.
Writing was not a good idea.

I got a visual art diary yesterday, I started drawing again.
Just my silly little drawings, they make me smile.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment